Welcome to Revint Touch. The website is offered to you conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein (the "Terms").
All Vintage items are preloved and not new. Items are in good condition, but rarely is an item perfect. It is possible for an item to be missing a few beads, sequins, or a minor mark. Items are inspected after I receive them and right before I ship, you will be informed of anything major before shipping.
All items will process and ship within 5 business days and will be shipped out with tracking. If you do not receive your tracking number please email me. If you need your order expedited please email me and I will do my best. Shipping fees will apply.
International shipping extra fees do apply.
All items are final sale. Please contact me before placing an order if you need more details in regards to an item.
Vintage items sizing can be compared slightly different than the sizing we see today. Most items may say one size but fits a little loose or snug depending on measurements and because of that I input all measurements.
Your use of our website constitutes your agreement to all such Our website is owned and operated by Revint Touch LLC. Our website provides an online shopping platform through which users/buyers/customers (hereinafter referred to as “You”, “Your”) will have the opportunity to buy products listed on our website (collectively, the “Services”).
By using the Site, you agree to comply with and be legally bound by the terms and conditions of these Terms of Service ("Terms"). These Terms govern your access to and use of the Site and Services and all Collective Content, and constitute a binding legal agreement between you and us.
All products/services and information displayed on our website constitutes an "invitation to offer". Your order for purchase constitutes your "offer" which shall be subject to the terms and conditions as listed below. We reserve the right to accept or reject your offer. If you have supplied us with your valid email address, we will notify you by email as soon as possible to confirm receipt of your order and email you again to confirm details and therefore process the order. Our acceptance of your order will take place upon dispatch of the product(s) ordered. No act or omission of our website prior to the actual dispatch of the product(s) ordered will constitute acceptance of your offer.
This website reserves the right to recover the cost of services, collection charges and lawyers fees from persons using the Site fraudulently. This website reserves the right to initiate legal proceedings against such persons for fraudulent use of the Site and any other unlawful acts or acts or omissions in breach of these terms and conditions.
IN USING THIS WEBSITE YOU ARE DEEMED TO HAVE READ AND AGREED TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH HEREIN. ANY INCIDENTAL DOCUMENTS AND LINKS MENTIONED SHALL BE CONSIDERED TO BE ACCEPTED JOINTLY WITH THESE TERMS. YOU AGREE TO USE THE WEBSITE ONLY IN STRICT INTERPRETATION AND ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS AND ANY ACTIONS OR COMMITMENTS MADE WITHOUT REGARD TO THESE TERMS SHALL BE AT YOUR OWN RISK. THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS FORM PART OF THE AGREEMENT BETWEEN THE USERS AND US. BY ACCESSING THIS WEBSITE, AND/OR UNDERTAKING TO PERFORM A SERVICE BY US INDICATES YOUR UNDERSTANDING, AGREEMENT TO AND ACCEPTANCE, OF THE DISCLAIMER NOTICE AND THE FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS CONTAINED HEREIN.
5. DEFINITIONS AND INTERPRETATION:
- Revinttouch.com means the online shopping platform via which customers/buyers can purchase the products offered for sale via our website.
- "Customer" / "Buyer" means an individual who accepts the offer for sale and purchases/buys from our website by placing an order with us for any product offered for sale on our website. Customers/buyers shall also hereinafter be referred to as “Users”
- "Product/s" mean the women clothing displayed and offered for sale on our website along with the product’s price, related description, information, warranties, refund and cancellation procedures, delivery schedule etc.
- “Account” means the accounts created by the customers/users on our website in order to use the Services provided by us and require information such as name, email address, password, contact number etc.
- “Content” means text, graphics, images, music, audio, video, information or other materials.
- “Wishlist” refers to a list that user can form which includes the products that the customer may purchase at a later date.
- “Bag” refers to a list in which the customer adds the products it wants to buy and the products are added to the list. The customer can remove the products from it or choose not to before checking out and making the payment.
- The official language of these terms shall be English.
- The headings and sub-headings are merely for convenience purpose and shall not be used for interpretation.
6. ELIGIBILITY OF MEMBERSHIP:
- Our website reserves the right to terminate your membership and refuse to provide you with access to the Site if we discover that you are under the age of 18 years. The Site is not available to persons whose membership has been suspended or terminated by us for any reason whatsoever.
- Except where additional terms and conditions are provided which are product specific, these terms and conditions supersede all previous representations, understandings, or agreements and shall prevail notwithstanding any variance with any other terms of any order submitted. By using the services of our website you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions.
- Our services are available to unregistered Users as well as registered users alike but in order to have better utilization of the services and user interface registering, making an account is beneficial. To avail better access to our services you are suggested to create an account with us in order to become a registered user (“User” or “member”).
- In order to better utilize our services, you shall be required to create an account with us or you may even buy products from the website as a guest user with limited use of services available.
- If you choose to make an account on the website, then you must register for an account with us (an "Account") and provide certain personal information such as name, email address, address, contact number and password.
- You represent and warrant that all required registration information you submit is truthful and accurate, and you will maintain the accuracy of such information. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Account login information and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your Account. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use, or suspected unauthorized use of your Account or any other breach of security. Revinttouch website cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with the above requirements. You must not share your password or other access credentials with any other person or entity that is not authorized to access your account. Without limiting the foregoing, you are solely responsible for any activities or actions that occur under your website account access credentials. We encourage you to use a “strong” password (a password that includes a combination of upper and lower case letters, numbers, and symbols) with your account. We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with any of the above.
- You agree to provide and maintain accurate, current and complete information about your Account. Without limiting the foregoing, in the event you change any of your personal information as mentioned above in this Agreement, you will update your Account information promptly.
- When creating an Account, don’t:
- Provide any false personal information to us (including without limitation a false username) or create any Account for anyone other than yourself without such other person’s permission;
- Use a username that is the name of another person with the intent to impersonate that person;
- Use a username that is subject to rights of another person without appropriate authorization; or
- Use a username that is offensive, vulgar or obscene or otherwise in bad taste.
- We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your Account if any information provided during the registration process or thereafter proves to be inaccurate, false or misleading or to reclaim any username that you create through the Service that violates our Terms. If you have reason to believe that your Account is no longer secure, then you must immediately notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org (email address).
- You may not transfer or sell your Revint Touch account and User ID to another party.
- Our Services are not available to temporarily or indefinitely suspended members. Our website reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel unconfirmed or inactive accounts. Our website reserves the right to refuse service to anyone, for any reason, at any time.
- One individual can own only one account in his/her name using a single email id.
- You agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content. You are responsible for all applicable taxes. In addition, you must abide by our website’s policies as stated in the Agreement and the website policy documents published on the Website as well as all other operating rules, policies and procedures that may be published from time to time on the Website by Company.
- Our website is an online shopping platform via which customers/users can purchase/buy products listed on our website at the price indicated therein at any time from any place. Our website has made its services available to use as a matter of convenience for the Users.
- Our website uploads pictures of the products which it offers for sale on the website and also mentions the product descriptions therein. In order to make the purchase of the product listed thereon, the customer will have to click on the product which it wishes to purchase and therein it will be displayed with two options that is either to buy the same or add the same to the Cart in order to continue with further shopping.
- Thus, the actual transaction of sale purchase shall take place when the user clicks and "buys" a product on our website and pays for the product. We shall ship/deliver the products/items to the user only when the user purchases and pays for the ordered product.
- Once the user pays for the product purchased by him/her, our website gets an order and the customer receives a system-generated SMS, email or both providing the details of order confirmation, details of delivery and the tracking number and then the product is delivered to the customer within the days/time as specified by us to the customer, thus completing the cycle.
- For the registered users the option of adding products to their wish list or bag while using the website is also available. You must be a registered user and logged in to be able to add products to your wish list and “bag” where the products of your choice will remain saved even if you close the site.
- Non-registered or guest users can only add the products they like to their bag and if they close the website the products in their bag are not saved.
9. ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS/REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES BY USERS:
- Before placing an order, users are advised to check the product description carefully. By placing an order for a product, buyer/customers agree to be bound by the conditions of sale included in the product’s description/listing.
- Charges displayed on the site include only the cost of the product. Service fee for payment, facilitation fee and shipping charges will be levied/charged extra as applicable and will be added in the total when the final purchase is made.
- Prices and availability of products are subject to change, without prior notice to users Buyers/Customers, at our sole discretion.
- Our website reserves the right to initiate civil and/or criminal proceedings against a user who, files an invalid and/or false claim or provides false, incomplete, or misleading information. In addition to the legal proceedings as aforesaid, we may at our sole discretion suspend, block, restrict, cancel the user id of such user and/or disqualify that user from using our website. Any person who knowingly and with an intention to injure, defraud or deceive, files a Fraudulent Complaint containing false, incomplete, or misleading information shall be guilty of a criminal offence and will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
- The Website is only a venue through which Users can reach a larger base to buy products/items. All products are offered only for a restricted time and only for the available supply
- You acknowledge and undertake that you are accessing the services on the Website and transacting at your own risk and are using your best and prudent judgment before making any purchases through the Website. We shall neither be liable nor be responsible for any actions or inactions of manufacturers of the products and hereby expressly disclaim any and all responsibility and liability in that regard.
- Our website strongly advises you not to test the site with false purchases, as it will put you at substantial personal legal risk. It is an offence to use a false name, other false personal information or a known invalid/ unauthorized credit/ debit/ cash card and such other infrastructure directly through Bank or financial institution infrastructure or indirectly through Payment Aggregator.
- All purchases on the Website are a firm commitment to purchase. If you are the buyer/purchaser for any product/item, you are obligated to complete the transaction with us. By purchasing an item you agree to be bound by the conditions of sale included in the item's description on our website.
10. FULFILLMENTS AND SHIPPING:
- Once you place the order of the product with us and pay us for the same, we shall provide you with two shipping option as follows:-
- For shipping within 5-7 business days 6$ will be charged inclusive of taxes.
- For shipping within 2-3 business days 15$ will be charged inclusive of taxes.
- Any delay in delivery shall be informed to you via email and/or text message.
- You shall make sure that on the day of delivery, you should be present to collect the product. In case there is no one at the address at which the product is to be delivered then the product will be sent back and you will have to bear the costs for re-delivery.
11. RETURN, REFUND, EXCHANGE AND CANCELLATION POLICY:
- The order once placed on the website and confirmed from our end cannot be cancelled at any cost, thus the customers are advised to exercise their best judgment and prudence while placing any order on the website as the same is non-cancellable.
- However we have an effective Return and Exchange policy:
- In case the customer is delivered with wrong order, the customer will have to notify us within 24 hours of the receipt of the order. Thereafter we shall conduct an internal check and if the claim is found to be true, we shall replace the wrong order with the correct order.
- Please note that the products provided are vintage clothes and so they are not perfect. They may have some missing beads or sequin or a minor mark, etc. and the website holds no responsibility of such products until it is in completely unusable condition. The customer is expected to be aware of this while making the purchase.
- No refunds may be claimed by the User for any delay in delivery of the Products, which was caused due to reasons beyond the control of the Website.
- The users/customers/buyers shall make payments to us via their valid debit or credit cards or PayPal accounts at the time of ordering the product via our website.
- Unless otherwise stated, all prices/fees are quoted in checkout.
- In addition to the payment of the applicable purchase price for a purchased item, users buyers are responsible for paying all shipping costs to us and all applicable sales, excise, import, export, VAT and other taxes or duties associated with the purchase and sale of any items through the Service. All such shipping costs and taxes are not included in the listed price for any items made available through the Service, but will be displayed to buyers before confirmation of any purchase.
- Our website uses third party payment providers to receive payments from users. We are not responsible for delays or erroneous transaction execution or cancellation of orders due to payment issues.
- We take utmost care to work with 3rd party payment providers, but do not control their systems, processes, technology and work flows, hence cannot be held responsible for any fault at the end of payment providers.
- Our website reserves the right to refuse to process transactions by users with a prior history of questionable charges including without limitation breach of any agreements by Buyer with us or breach/violation of any law or any charges imposed by Issuing Bank or breach of any policy.
- The users acknowledge that we will not be liable for any damages, interests or claims etc. resulting from not processing a Transaction/Transaction Price or any delay in processing a Transaction/Transaction Price which is beyond our control.
- Our website reserves the right to recover the cost of goods, collection charges and lawyers' fees from persons using the Site fraudulently. We reserve the right to initiate legal proceedings against such persons for fraudulent use of the Site and any other unlawful act or acts or omissions in breach of these terms and conditions.
- We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit.
13. COLOURS AND PRODUCT DESCRIPTION:
- We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors of our products that appear on our website. However, as computer monitors vary, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any colour will be completely accurate.
- All sizes and measurements are approximate; however we do make every effort to ensure they are as accurate as possible. We will take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of products appearing on the website are correct at the time when the relevant information was entered onto the system. We reserve the right to refuse orders where product information has been incorrectly published, including prices and promotions.
- Our website attempts to be as accurate as possible. However, our website does not warrant that product descriptions or other content of the site are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product offered by us is not as described, please contact our customer service department at email@example.com.
14. YOU AGREE AND CONFIRM:
- That in the event that a non-delivery occurs on account of a mistake by you (i.e. wrong name or address or any other wrong information) any extra cost incurred by us for redelivery shall be claimed from you.
- That you will use the services provided by our website, its affiliates and contracted companies, for lawful purposes only and comply with all applicable laws and regulations while using the Site and transacting on the Site.
- You will provide authentic and true information in all instances where such information is requested of you. We reserve the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by you at any point of time. If upon confirmation your details are found not to be true (wholly or partly), we have the right in our sole discretion to reject the registration and debar you from using the Services of our website and / or other affiliated websites without prior intimation whatsoever.
- That you are accessing the services available on this Site and transacting at your sole risk and are using your best and prudent judgment before entering into any transaction through this Site.
- That the address at which delivery of the product ordered by you is to be made will be correct and proper in all respects.
- That before placing an order you will check the product description carefully. By placing an order for a product you agree to be bound by the conditions of sale included in the item's description.
- You shall at all times ensure full compliance with the applicable provisions including International Laws, Foreign Exchange Laws, Statutes, Ordinances and Regulations (including, but not limited to Sales Tax/VAT, Income Tax, Octroi, Service Tax, Central Excise, Custom Duty, Local Levies) regarding Your use of Our service.
- It is possible that the other users (including unauthorized/unregistered users or "hackers") may post or transmit offensive or obscene materials on the Website and that you may be involuntarily exposed to such offensive and obscene materials. It also is possible for others to obtain personal information about you due to your use of the website, and that the recipient may use such information to harass or injure you. We do not approve of such unauthorized uses, but by using the website you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the use of any personal information that you publicly disclose or share with others on the website. Please carefully select the type of information that you publicly disclose or share with others on the Website.
15. YOU MAY NOT USE THE SITE FOR ANY OF THE FOLLOWING PURPOSES:
- Disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material.
- Transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offense, results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice.
- Interfering with any other person's use or enjoyment of the Site.
- Breaching any applicable laws;
- Interfering or disrupting networks or web sites connected to the Site.
- Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
- Without limiting other remedies, we may, in our sole discretion, limit, suspend, or terminate our services and user accounts, prohibit access to our sites, services, applications, and tools, and their content, delay or remove hosted content, and take technical and legal steps to keep users from using our sites, services, applications, or tools, if we think that they are creating problems or possible legal liabilities, infringing the intellectual property rights of third parties, or acting inconsistently with the letter or spirit of our policies. We also reserve the right to cancel unconfirmed accounts or accounts that have been inactive for a period of months, or to modify or discontinue our site or services.
16. MODIFICATION OF TERMS & CONDITIONS OF SERVICES:
- We may at any time modify the Terms & Conditions of Use of the site without any prior notification to you. You can access the latest version of the User Agreement at any given time on our website. You should regularly review the Terms & Conditions on our website. In the event the modified Terms & Conditions is not
acceptable to you, you should discontinue using the service. However, if you continue to use the service you shall be deemed to have agreed to accept and abide by the modified Terms & Conditions of Use of this site.
17. COPYRIGHT & TRADEMARK:
- Our website, its suppliers and licensors expressly reserve all intellectual property rights in all text, programs, products, processes, technology, content and other materials, which appear on this Site. Access to this Site does not confer and shall not be considered as conferring upon anyone any license under any of Revint Touch or any third party's intellectual property rights. All rights, including copyright, in this website are owned by or licensed to us or third party suppliers. Any use of this website or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use is prohibited without the permission of our website. You cannot modify, distribute or re-post anything on this website for any purpose.
- Revint Touch names and logos and all related product and service and our slogans are the trademarks or service marks of Revint Touch. All other marks are the property of their respective companies. No trademark or service mark license is granted in connection with the materials contained on this Site. Access to this Site does not authorize anyone to use any name, logo or mark in any manner.
- All materials, including images, text, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, programs, music clips or downloads, video clips and written and other materials that are part of this Site (collectively, the "Contents") are intended solely for personal, non-commercial use. You may download or copy the Contents and other downloadable materials displayed on the Site for your personal use only. No right, title or interest in any downloaded materials or software is transferred to you as a result of any such downloading or copying. You may not reproduce (except as noted above), publish, transmit, distribute, display, modify, create derivative works from, sell or participate in any sale of or exploit in any way, in whole or in part, any of the Contents, the Site or any related software. All software used on this Site is the property of our website or its suppliers. The Contents and software on this Site may be used only as a shopping resource. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display, or performance, of the Contents on this Site is strictly prohibited. Unless otherwise noted, all Contents are copyrights, trademarks and/or other intellectual property owned, controlled or licensed by our website, one of its affiliates or by third parties who have licensed their materials to us and are protected by _______________ laws. The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement, and assembly) of all Contents on this Site is the exclusive property of our website and is also protected by ________________ laws.
- If you learn of any unlawful material or activity on our website, or any material or activity that breaches this notice, please inform us. We respect the intellectual property rights of others and expect users of the Services to do the same. We will respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with applicable law and are promptly and properly provided to us. If you have a reason to believe that Your Content has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide us with the following information:
- a physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf;
- identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Your contact information, including your address, telephone number and an email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and that You are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
- We have the right to remove the Content alleged to be infringing without prior notice, at our sole discretion, and without liability to you. In appropriate circumstances, we will also terminate a user’s account if we determine that the user is a repeat infringer.
- Notices regarding our website should be sent to: _________________________________________________ (email address of our copyright agent to whom copyright infringement complaints can be filed).
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless our Company/website, its employees, directors, officers, agents and their successors and assigns from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including attorney's fees, caused by or arising out of claims based upon your actions or inactions, which may result in any loss or liability to our website or any third party including but not limited to breach of any warranties, representations or undertakings or in relation to the non-fulfillment of any of your obligations under this User Agreement or arising out of your violation of any applicable laws, regulations including but not limited to Intellectual Property Rights, payment of statutory dues and taxes, claim of libel, defamation, violation of rights of privacy or publicity, loss of service by other subscribers and infringement of intellectual property or other rights. This clause shall survive the expiry or termination of this User Agreement.
- We may, at any time and without notice, suspend, cancel, or terminate your right to use the website (or any portion of the website). In the event of suspension, cancellation, or termination, you are no longer authorized to access the part of the website affected by such suspension, cancellation, or termination. In the event of any suspension, cancellation, or termination, the restrictions imposed on you with respect to material downloaded from the website and the disclaimers and limitations of liabilities set forth in the Agreement, shall survive.
- Without limiting the foregoing, we may close, suspend or limit your access to our website:
if we determine that you have breached, or are acting in breach of, this Agreement;
if we determine that you have breached legal liabilities (actual or potential), including infringing someone else's Intellectual Property Rights;
if we determine that you have engaged, or are engaging, in fraudulent, or illegal activities;
to manage any risk of loss to us, a User, or any other person; or
For other similar reasons.
- If we find you breaching these terms of service, you may also become liable for an amount of which we have suffered losses/damages.
20. DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
- The Site is provided without any warranties or guarantees and in an "As Is" condition. You must bear the risks associated with the use of the Site.
- This disclaimer constitutes an essential part of this User Agreement. In addition, to the extent permitted by applicable law, we are not liable, and you agree not to hold Company responsible, for any damages or losses (including, but not limited to, loss of money, goodwill or reputation, profits, or other intangible losses or any special, indirect, or consequential damages) resulting directly or indirectly from:
Your use of or your inability to use our Website, Services and tools;
Delays or disruptions in our Website, Services, or tools;
Viruses or other malicious software obtained by accessing our Website, Services, or tools or any site, Services, or tool linked to our Website, Services, or tools;
Glitches, bugs, errors, or inaccuracies of any kind in our Website, Services, and tools or in the information and graphics obtained from them;
The content, actions, or inactions of third parties, including items listed using our Website, services, or tools or the destruction of allegedly fake items;
A suspension or other action taken with respect to your account; and
- To the fullest extent permitted under applicable law, our website or its suppliers shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses arising out of or in connection with the Site, its services or this User Agreement. Without prejudice to the generality of the section above, the total liability of our website to you for all liabilities arising out of this USER AGREEMENT WHETHER IN TORT OR CONTRACT IS LIMITED TO THE VALUE OF THE PRODUCT ORDERED BY YOU. Our website, its associates and technology partners make no representations or warranties about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, correctness and/or timeliness of any content, information, software, text, graphics, links or communications provided on or through the use of the Site or that the operation of the Site will be error free and/or uninterrupted. Consequently, our website assumes no liability whatsoever for any monetary or other damage suffered by you on account of the delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with use of the Site; and/or any interruption or errors in the operation of the Site.
- We believe that all the customers who order online are aware that colors seen on a monitor will be slightly different as compared to the actual products ordered. All color options offered on the net is an exercise to provide our customers with the maximum available choice. A slight variation in the shade selected by you is considered as a normal practice as these products have a tendency to reflect different shades of a color under different light and medium. Patterns and motifs in the fabric might vary slightly depending on the availability and therefore, we will not consider any received or furnished order cancellation or exchange for this reason.
- Our website periodically schedules system downtime for the Sites for maintenance and other purposes. Unplanned system outages also may occur. You agree that we have no responsibility and is not liable for: (a) the unavailability of any of the Sites; (b) any loss of data, information or materials caused by such system outages; (c) the resultant delay, mis-delivery or non-delivery of data, information or materials caused by such system outages; or (d) any outages caused by any third parties, including without limitation any companies or servers hosting any of the Sites, any Internet service providers or otherwise.
21. GOVERNING LAWS AND JURISDICTION:
- This User Agreement shall be construed in accord with the applicable laws of _________________ regardless of your physical location.
- The Courts at _______________ have exclusive jurisdiction in any proceedings arising out of this agreement.
22. DISPUTE RESOLUTION:
- Generally, transactions are conducted smoothly on our website. However there may be some cases where we and you may face issues. A 'Dispute' can be defined as a disagreement between you and us in connection with a transaction on the Website.
II. In the interest of resolving disputes between you and us in the most expedient and cost effective manner, you and we agree that any and all disputes arising in connection with the Terms shall be resolved by binding arbitration. Arbitration is more informal than a lawsuit in court. Arbitration uses a neutral arbitrator instead of a judge or jury, may allow for more limited discovery than in court, and can be subject to very limited review by courts. Arbitrators can award the same damages and relief that a court can award. Our agreement to arbitrate disputes includes, but is not limited to all claims arising out of or relating to any aspect of the Terms, whether based in contract, tort, statute, fraud, misrepresentation or any other legal theory, and regardless of whether the claims arise during or after the termination of the Terms. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT, BY ENTERING INTO THE TERMS, YOU AND WE ARE EACH WAIVING THE RIGHT TO A TRIAL BY JURY OR TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION.
- The venue for arbitration shall be _______________ and the seat of Arbitration shall be _______________ and the language used for arbitration shall be English.
- The award of the arbitration shall be binding on both, you and us.
- The suits which are impliedly or specifically barred by this agreement shall be opposed by us by pleading this agreement.
23. SITE SECURITY:
You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Site, including, without limitation, (a) accessing data not intended for you or logging onto a server or an account which you are not authorized to access; (b) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (c) attempting to interfere with service to any other user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Site, overloading, "flooding," "spamming," "mail-bombing" or "crashing;" (d) sending unsolicited email, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services; or (e) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. We will investigate occurrences that may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations. You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this Site or any activity being conducted on this Site. You agree, further, not to use or attempt to use any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (including without limitation browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search this Site other than the search engine and search agents available from us on this Site and other than generally available third party web browsers (e.g., Netscape Navigator, Microsoft Explorer).
All Personal Information and User Generated Content provided to or displayed on the Site and Services are subject to our Privacy Statement.
- By using the Site and Services, you accept that communication with us will be mainly electronic. We will contact you by email or provide you with information by posting notices on the Site and Services.
- You acknowledge that all contracts, notices, information and other communication we may provide electronically comply with any legal requirements that such documents are in writing.
- Notice will be deemed received and properly served immediately when posted on the Site and Services, 24 hours after an email is sent, or 3 days after the date of posting any letter. As proof of service, it is sufficient that:
For letters, the letter was properly addressed, stamped and placed in the post; and
For emails, the email was sent to the specified email address.
26. LEGAL COMPLIANCE
- In addition to this Agreement, you must familiarize yourself with, and comply with the Policies, domestic laws (including common law), state legislation, international laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations regarding your use of our services. Notwithstanding successful conclusion of a transaction you must ensure strict compliance with any particular formalities which, if not complied with, will either render a transaction void or unlawful.
- You alone, and not we, are responsible for ensuring that the services and any other activities conducted on the website are lawful. You must ensure that they comply with all applicable laws in ____________ and all other countries.
- You should comply with country, state and federal regulations.
27. NO WAIVER IMPLIED:
The failure of us to enforce at any time any of the provisions of these of Agreement, or the failure to require at any time performance by you of any of the provisions of these provisions, shall in no way be construed to be a present or future waiver of such provisions, nor in any way affect the our right to enforce each and every such provision thereafter. The express waiver by us of any provision, condition or requirement of these provisions shall not constitute a waiver of any future obligation to comply with such provision, condition or requirement.
Each Term shall be deemed to be severable. If any Term or portion thereof is found to be invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or unenforceability shall in no way effect the validity or enforceability of any other Term.
- You will not assign any rights or delegate any obligations under these Terms, in whole or in part, by operation of law or otherwise, without obtaining our prior written consent, which may be withheld in our sole discretion.
- We may assign our rights and delegate any of our obligations under these Terms, in whole or in part, without your consent. Any assignment or delegation in violation of the foregoing will be null and void. These Terms will be binding and inure to the benefit of each party’s permitted successors and assigns.
30. FORCE MAJEURE:
We shall be under no liability to you in respect of anything that, if not for this provision, would or might constitute a breach of these Terms, where this arises out of circumstances beyond our control, including but not limited to:
- Acts of god;
- Natural disasters;
- Shortage of supplies, equipment, and materials;
- Strikes and lockouts;
- Civil unrest;
- Computer hacking; or
- Malicious damage.
31. DIGITAL SIGNATURE:
- By using our services, you are deemed to have executed this Agreement electronically; effective on the date you register your Account and start using our services. Your Account registration constitutes an acknowledgement that you are able to electronically receive, download, and print this Agreement.
- In connection with this Agreement, you may be entitled to receive certain records, such as contracts, notices, and communications, in writing. To facilitate your use of the website, you give us permission to provide these records to you electronically instead of in paper form.
- By registering for an Account, you consent to electronically receive and access, via email, all records and notices for the services provided to you under this Agreement that we would otherwise be required to provide to you in paper form. However, we reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to communicate with you via the Postal Service and other third-party mail services using the address under which your account is registered. Your consent to receive records and notices electronically will remain in effect until you withdraw it. You may withdraw your consent to receive further records and notices electronically at any time by contacting Customer Support. If you withdraw your consent to receive such records and notices electronically, we will terminate your access to the Services, and you will no longer be able to use the Services. Any withdrawal of your consent to receive records and notices electronically will be effective only after we have a reasonable period of time to process your request for withdrawal. Please note that your withdrawal of consent to receive records and notices electronically will not apply to records and notices electronically provided by us to you before the withdrawal of your consent becomes effective.
IV. In order to ensure that we are able to provide records and notices to you electronically, you must notify us of any change in your email address by updating your Account information on the website or by contacting Customer Support.
32. ENTIRE AGREEMENT:
These Terms collectively represent the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and supersede any other agreement or understanding (written, oral or implied) that you and we may have had. Any statement, inducement, promise, covenant or condition not expressly found either in these Terms shall be deemed as void.
33. CONTACT US:
For any further clarification of out Terms and Conditions, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org (email address).